As a HubSpot Marketing Automation Specialist, you will help manage the marketing automation for our B2B healthcare clients with a focus on email and social automation strategies that drive awareness, engagement and ultimately increase leads for our healthcare clients. Deep understanding of Marketing Hub and Sales Hub is required.
- Build and manage automated email marketing programs for clients and ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement. Execute A/B tests and experiments to drive core KPIs and increase team knowledge.
- Set automation strategy and requirements (triggers, scalable creative templates) and collaborate to build automations needed to drive the roadmap forward to achieve business results.
- Collaborate with Ocozzio Account teams to sell HubSpot to our clients as a way to help them be more successful with their marketing initiatives.
- Define and execute improvements to enhance productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI and sales growth for our clients.
- Interface with our B2B clients as a SME.
- Regularly communicate results and analysis with senior leadership and other key stakeholders
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing, Adverting, Business, or related major preferred, but not required
- Minimum 2 years of HubSpot experience
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience with CRM platforms and email integration
- The majority of work is completed in an office setting with intermittent sitting, standing and walking.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to visit clients or conferences a possibility.
- Standard office hours for the business are Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm EST and Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm EST.
- Office based employees are expected to work 4 days in office and may work from home one day a week after 3 months of employment.
- Remote based employees may have intermittent travel to the Augusta office location based on business need.