A rapidly growing, well established marketing firm is looking for an experienced marketing project leader for a full-time position. In this role, you will maintain a client book of businesses and act as the primary point of contact for clients within the organization, respond to customer inquiries and anticipating customer needs. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced work environment. Healthcare, legal, banking or technology industry knowledge and experience a plus.
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects until from start to finish including: websites, brochures, emails, direct mail campaigns, tradeshow materials and other marketing collateral, all while maintaining quality, meeting strict deadlines and staying on budget
- Manage multiple national client accounts and successfully communicate client needs to internal graphic designers, web designers and copywriters
- Assist in the preparation and execution of annual client strategic planning and marketing tactics to determine value proposition positioning, corporate revenue improvement and message development to achieve identified business goals
- Relay client questions, concerns and requests to the appropriate individual or department within the company and provide timely follow up
- 2 years experience in marketing or account management
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or closely related field
- Have good written and interpersonal skills with an eye for detail
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative teammates
- Be able to work under pressure and manage heavy workloads effectively
- Ability to develop good client relationships and be comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences
- Speed at familiarizing themselves with a product, target audience and competitor activities in that market
- Communicate client needs concisely and effectively to internal graphic designers, web designers, copywriters, etc.
- Manage a multitude of project types including: websites, brochures, emails, direct mail campaigns, tradeshow materials, event planning and much more.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other project management related software
This is a full-time, on-site position.
Please send resume with a brief cover letter.
Please provide all contact information. No phone calls please.