Ocozzio is continuing to build a world class creative organization committed to driving results with our partners while also delivering leading customer experiences. We are seeking a Senior Director of Strategy with deep expertise in B2B marketing for our healthcare clients to join a growing team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Key responsibilities include development of all forms of marketing communications, strategy development, and client management. Our ideal candidate understands that users’ time is limited, and space constraints are always a concern.
This position can be remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training, and culture events.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing team.
- Develop and deliver strategic, engaging copy for our national clients.
- Create valuable strategies leveraging tactics such as digital asset development, video, print, email and social.
- Partner with VP Accounts, Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Brand stakeholders to ensure messaging works in design and ladders back to campaign, business, and strategies.
- Create compelling content that aligns with overall content and media strategy and internal client requirements.
- Support the organization as a valuable member of our leadership team, assisting in the growth and development of the companies’ goals.
- Ability to proofread for grammatical & spelling accuracy, consistency, and brand voice.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field OR in lieu of degree, a high school diploma and 5+ years of work experience in an agency environment or a marketing role within a company
- 4+ years of professional advertising agency, data analytics, or healthcare payer experience preferred
- 3+ experience creating content for social media, digital advertising, websites, web applications and mobile apps, preferably in a digital agency.
- Team player with a solutions-oriented mentality, and an open, positive, and collaborative communication style.
- Knowledge of best practices for strategy creation and associated tactics in the healthcare benefits/payer vertical.
- Proven ability to write for both B2B and direct to consumer audiences.
- Ability to write for web (SEO copywriting with keywords, title tags and understanding of what shows up in the meta description.)
- Strong communication and written English skills, including good spelling and grammar.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to prioritize multiple projects while making sure copy is accurate and consistent for multiple brands/clients.
- Must be comfortable within a digital production environment and handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.