*This position will be open January 2024*
The Motion Graphic Designer/Animator will be responsible for developing and executing a variety of animation and motion graphics projects, working closely with creative teams, strategist, and content writers. The Motion Graphic Designer/Animator will lead the development of animation assets to support the execution of each project’s creative vision. You’ll join a cross-functional talented team of Art Directors, Strategists, and Writers — lead by a client project leader. You will work directly under the Video and Animation Art Director. This role will produce animated content and motion design concepts for B2B Healthcare industry clients.
- Collaborate with the creative and production team members to understand project needs, review scripts, and create and edit animations and motion graphics.
- Execute animations with a keen eye for quality while maintaining consistency across entire project.
- Ensure final product aligns with client needs and delivered on time.
- Listen to internal and client feedback and altering animations as needed, to better suit client needs.
- Innovate new motion ideas and solutions.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Maintain consistent branding an design standards across all projects.
- Develop various available animation techniques to diversify skill set and deliver across a variety of projects.
- Involvement in creative ideation and discussions to align expectations with all departments.
- Enhance the end results by researching and suggesting creative ideas and solutions.
- Be a self-starter; work both independently and collaboratively with team members to solve animation challenges.
- Take ownership of assignments and proactively identify new tasks to tackle.
- Research and stay up to date with industry trends and developments.
Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage time, balance multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of both design and animation principles.
- Comfortable in a 100% mac environment
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your expertise in all aspects of animation and or motion graphics.
- Proficiency in video and design software (Adobe Creative Suite: including After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere) and other relevant tools.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, animation, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in design or animation, preferable in a fast-paced agency or marketing environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus.
- The majority of work is completed in an office setting with intermittent sitting, standing and walking.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to visit clients or conferences a possibility.
- Standard office hours for the business are Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm EST and Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm EST.
- Office based employees are expected to work 4 days in office and may work from home one day a week after 3 months of employment.
- Remote based employees may have intermittent travel to the Augusta office location based on business need.