This position will work collaboratively with internal teams and clients to develop and implement campaigns that drive B2B leads and engagement. The ideal candidate will have proven experience implementing paid-search and social campaigns – with a focus on LinkedIn – as well as analytics reports and dashboards. As a key member of the Marketing Strategy team, the Digital Marketing Strategist will provide B2B best-practices, expertise and insight on SEO, tagging, and the impact of GA4 on analytics.
- Create B2B digital marketing strategies for clients based on their goals and budgets including recommended tactics, platforms, frequency and most effective content.
- Work as a part of Digital Strategy team to implement paid search, social and retargeting campaigns.
- Coordinate with web development to ensure appropriate tags are in place to track campaign attribution.
- Remain current on issues related to tracking and recommend 3rd party tracking solutions to improve 1st touch attribution visibility.
- Create campaign reports to include website, email, social media and paid search results and provide insight into campaign optimizations.
- Develop automated Google Analytics reports and dashboards to provide insight into website and campaign performance.
- Assist clients to understand how to read and interpret their data, with a focus on revenue growth and brand awareness
- Track and accurately report pass-through expenses for social campaigns for client billing
- Develop content for internal marketing to support sales and recruitment efforts
- Attend client meetings and new-client onboarding meetings as needed.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Marketing Strategists and Copywriters to understand client goals, industry, and target audience.
- Assist in the growth of digital marketing capabilities for Ocozzio teams through research, education, and action.
- Continuously work to expand digital capabilities focused on B2B opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing to include implementation of paid search, display, retargeting and social media campaigns.
- Advanced Google Analytics experience including creation of reports and dashboards.
- Advanced experience using HubSpot. Loomly, Google tag manager, LinkedIn.
- Strong knowledge of tracking/tagging and attribution options, barriers and solutions.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, website accessibility.
- G4, HubSpot, Google Analytics certifications expertise a plus.
- Email marketing campaign development using platforms including Constant Contact, HubSpot and ActOn a plus.
- Experience in the health insurance industry a plus.